Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Akward Break

OK, I'm back. It's been a little while since I've left some thoughts here...mostly because I've had a break from school in June and my mind just has not been in writing/blog mode. We spent the first half of June visiting family and friends in Alabama. Since then we have been here in Wilmore just taking care of little errands and having a lot of family time together. But it's been a little akward for me to have this time off. I think a lot of it has to do with the business world I came from and the way I was raised. In the last weeks I have trimmed every bush in my yard and done just about every house project I could come up with. I'ts been a wonderful time with Leslie and Benjamin but at times I've felt a little guilty for having this time off. I recognized this a few weeks back and have been talking it through with Leslie and friends. I know that God is somehow shaping me through this time. Just can't articulate it right now. So no great revelations or conclusions at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home