Saturday, April 29, 2006

Still Alive!

We are still alive. Just kidding here...life with 5 is going very well. I've yet to get a picture of Benjamin with the girls. What you see here is about as close as he gets to his sisters. I think his world has been rocked more than anyone else but as you can see below, once he gets a chicken finger and little ketchup he is just fine. This pic is from a picinc today with friends. It was so good to get out with friends, eat some junk food, and play woofalball in the rain. We've been home for a few hours and I think I have told Leslie 4 times now how much fun I had!


Here's a few more pictures of the girls.


2 Comments:

Blogger brandon said...

Josh,

These are great pics you have taken. Alison and I had so much fun with you guys as well.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME, Josh! Bobbie and I rejoice with you for the beautiful girls. Great photos, too.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home