Saturday, February 17, 2007

Picture Update

OK...bear with me while I go into doting Dad mode. Here's the latest:

Liza and Grace just turned 10 months old...I know, I can't believe it. They are definately on the move now. Their favorite hang out spots are a) the surge protector for my computer b) behind either of the two toilets in our house (they love to the pipe that comes out of the floor c) about 2 inches from Leslie's feet. Benjamin is warming up to these little scooters...except for when they get anywhere close to his special toys (the vacuum attachments) and his blankie. Other than that, they all remain on good terms.










Yes, I am pulling Benjamin on his sled with an extension chord...couldn't find a rope. The snow is no longer a novelty to these Alabamians...we are over it, especially Leslie!
The nightly sword fight...notice the tricker treat pumpkin that doubles as a superhero helment.

9 Comments:

Blogger John David Walt said...

another winner.

roll tide.

;-)

farmstrong

8:39 PM  
Blogger brandon said...

Josh,

Great pics. Makes me miss you guys, but I am really enjoying this Alabamian weather here in Birmingham, even for a Texas boy. We will be in the 70s here this week. Come Home Agertons!

Looking closely at the "sword fight" picture, I can't help but ask, was this the same night as the "DUI incedent?" You are looking definitively "under the influence."

War Eagle. Sic 'em Bears.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Brandon...thanks for taking up for me on the Roll Tide bit from our farmer friend.
I know I might look a little haggard in that picture but it was been a long day. Might have been the same as the DUI night...but now sure...can't remember, Ha!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

OK Brandon...I just went back and looked at that picture again and blew it up...I see what you mean now. I do look a litte intoxicated. Maybe I should edit that picture before it becomes a scandal.

11:23 AM  
Blogger brandon said...

You and your family always look good Josh. It was just an off-pose for you. Kinda like the press always getting a funny shot of the president in a speech.

This must have been a "Brittney Spears paparazzi" moment for you.

For the Good,

Brandon

2:05 PM  
Blogger Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

You have got to be kidding me with these pictures...could you guys be any cuter? :)

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi josh. so glad to see your blog. Hope we can see your family in Nashville.
Michele Bass

6:59 PM  
Blogger emily said...

hey josh agerton...i had fun tonight catching up on your blog. writing as a kentuckian in mississippi i must say that i have totally missed the snow. seriously, 72degrees on Feb. 27th is ridiculous...
p.s. so auburn might be the only team worse than kentucky in the SEC...what's wrong with my wildcats??? :)
(emily harrisonbarlow)

6:34 PM  
Blogger David Wofford said...

...looking good, Josh. The girls favor mom. I liked the photos.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home