Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rush of Prayers

Ever had those times when you feel like there is just so much to pray for that you get a little overwhelmed. Like when you suddenly become aware of what so many other people around you are facing...like breast cancer, having babies, financial problems, discerning job paths, dating issues, sick kids, etc. I could go on and on here. Last night I suddenly came to that place. I'm thankful that God opened my eyes to see into others lives and walk in their shoes but it's tough...breaks your heart and puts you on your knees. I know this is the place where God wants us to live into daily. I just haven't been here in a while...been busy trying to run my own city. It's refreshment in the midts of sorrow...not what we would ever expect is it. Got to go...suppost to be reading now for Church History.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home