Sunday, July 09, 2006

Quick Update

Here's a picture we took of the girls this morning(now 12 weeks old). They are growing so much...up to a whopping 9 (Grace-left) and 10 lbs (Liza-right). The best part of it all has been to watch their little personalities come out. Grace is a little more spunky than Liza. She's is a real talker (cooing) and likes the excitement of the baby swing. Liza is a little more laid back..."just let me have my bottle and take a nap". She prefers to just recline in the bouncy seat rather than go for a swing like her sister.

Benjamin is doing amazing things also. Last night he had his 2nd "poopie in the pottie". Yesterday we hosted a huge yard sale with several other friends. It was Benjamin's dream come true...our yard filled with little nick nacks, and trinkets, all at a perfect level for him to plumage through. He went on for hours, playing with old cat toys and christmas ornaments. Then later in the day woke up from his nap immediately pointing to the door saying "Outside, Party". He was disappointed to see that the "party" had vanished during his nap.

After all of this Leslie and I are doing well. At the last minute I decided to drop the class I was taking this month. We both needed a break from me being in class and I really needed to be at home with her. So we are just parenting together this month and allowing eachother the time to do some special things on our own. Tomorrow I'm going to the Abbey of Gethsemani with a friend (I'm sure I'll write about this when I return). More to come later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, I heard from Ivey that you had this and had to check it out!! It's Michelle Metzger (Vance)! You're children are BEAUTIFUL!!! You're wife is my new hero!! Things are well here...two little dudes of my own (Zack, 4.5 and Carter 2.5) I would love to hear from you and I can catch you up on just about anyone from the "old gang"!!
msmvance@bellsouth.net

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home